Vandalism Insurance Claims

If your residence or business has been robbed or vandalized, the first thing you should do is be sure that it is safe to return.  If unsure, contact your local police department. Once the situation has settled, you should contact a public adjuster to help guide you through the intricacies of opening a vandalism insurance claim.

In the unfortunate event that your home or business is victimized by thieves or vandals, the good news is that most insurance policies cover vandalism and theft.  Most coverages include the actual loss or damage along with any other damage caused by the act.

For example if the vandal broke a window to enter your home and upon entering knocks over a vase and breaks it as well, the insurance company would cover both the broken window and the broken vase.

We can help you file a new vandalism insurance claim or a supplemental claim in the event that additional damage caused by the event was missed.


Filing a theft insurance claim has the potential to be complex because much of the information requested is very specific.  We can help you file a theft insurance claim with your provider and ensure that everything is correctly documented to ensure a quick and correct settlement.  Damages cause by the theft along with the items stolen are usually both covered. This includes broken windows, damaged doors and frames, plate glass windows, safes, walls and we can possibly get you compensation for loss time from work or lost productivity and sales if your business is not operational.

Often times business owners are also hurt by downtime created by damage or theft of office equipment. We will help you get complete compensation for everything that your policy covers.

Vandalism Insurance Claims include:

  • Vandalism
  • Theft

Information Needed When Filing A Claim

To start the claims process, we will need the following information:

Policyholder information: Name of insured, address, phone number, e-mail and policy number Description of loss: Time and date of loss, location of incident, detailed description of damages Authority notification: Please note all authorities notified (fire dept., police, etc.) Emergency Service Companies & Damage Mitigation: Please let us know if you have already contacted any emergency service companies or performed any sort of damage mitigation.

If you are not sure if you need a public adjuster, give us a call at (786)-254-7009 or fill out our contact form below.

Start a Claim

6 + 1 =

More Info

Address: 135 San Lorenzo Avenue, PH #860, Coral Gables, FL 33146

Phone: (786)-254-7009

Business Hours: 9a-5:00p M-F